2 cups flour
2 tsps baking soda
2 tsps ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 cup margarine, at room temperature
3 eggs, at room temperature
11/2 cups sugar
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 cups chopped ripe mangoes (about 2 mangoes)
3/4 cup shredded coconut
1/2 cup raisins
1. Preheat the oven to 350F. Line the bottom and sides of 2- 9 X 5 inch loaf pans with wax paper and grease. I used 1- loaf pan and 2 mini bundt pans.
2. Sift together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
3. With an electric mixer, cream the margarine until soft.
4. Beat in the eggs and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the oil.
5. Fold the dry ingredients into the creamed ingredients in 3 batches.
6. Fold in the mangoes, 1/2 cup of the coconut and the raisins.
7. Spoon the batter into the pans.
8. Sprinkle over the remaining coconut. Bake until a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean, 50-60 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before transferring to a rack to cool completely.
I'm also sending this to Mango Mood event hosted by 'Food N More'.